We understand that sometimes it’s not going to work out, so we have made our returns process as easy as possible for you. If at any stage we can help in any way at all, feel free to contact our shop on 058 23735 from 10:00 am until 5:30 pm Monday to Saturday.
This Returns Policy applies to online purchases only and not in-store purchases.
Full Priced Items
Online customers are entitled to a 14 day grace period from the date of delivery in which to return any items which are in their original and unworn condition with all tags still attached for a full refund, exchange or credit. Postage is nonrefundable.
We will allow an additional 7 days after the 14 grace period (total return time of 21 days) to exchange a product for a different size, style or store credit on full-priced items only.
Sale Price Items
Sale items can be returned for Store Credit which will be posted out to you in the form of a Store Gift Card or exchange. In case of exchange Postage charge applies. These sale items have been reduced in price for this reason.
Communion Shoes are nonrefundable.
If your item/s for some reason, is faulty, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt, and our team will look after you.
Once the item has been received and processed by us, we will refund the original payment method only. We cannot process a refund if the item is returned after the 14 day grace period.
Full Price Items Only – Where the conditions above have been met, we will refund your payment within 3-5 days of receiving your item. Your bank may take additional time to process the refund, and we have no control over this. Hence we advise you to allow up to 7 days from receiving goods to see the refund on your account. If this has not occurred within this period, please contact us immediately.
How do I return an item?
If, for some unfortunate reason, you need to return your item, please follow the steps below to do this:
- In your delivery, you will have received a Return Form. Please complete this form and include any returned items.
- Returns should be addressed to KidSize Children’s Shoe Shop, 10 O’Connell Street, Dungarvan, Co Waterford, X35 E940, Ireland.
- The item must be in a re-saleable condition and returned to the store within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- If any item has been washed in any way, damaged or is in an unsaleable condition we will not process a refund/exchange unless faulty.
- If an item is returned outside the 14 day returns period, store credit will only be offered (applies only to full-priced items).
- All return items must be unworn, unwashed with tags in place, and with a Return Form or receipt.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We want your online purchases to be a pleasant and hassle-free experience. If you are unsure of an item as regards sizing or styling before you purchase online, please do not hesitate to contact our staff using any of our contact methods beforehand, and they may be able to help you in advance of a purchase.
Shop phone no 058 23735
Cancelled Orders by Us
Occasionally due to stock issues, we may have to cancel items within your order because we cannot fulfil them. In this case, we will not have charged your card at this point so that the order will be voided, and the original card authorisation reversed. This should not result in any charge to your card. Please note that some banks display authorisation requests on cards on their online banking, but this is not a debit from your account.